Sunday, November 11, 2018

Last term of 2018

Finally thanks God, I've got my NCEA Level 2 last term so I'm so glad and proud of myself.
From the beginning of the year i was dreaming of achieving my NCEA Level 2 this year, but now i got it. I want to tell the reason i improved and achieved my goals this year.
This year i went through a lot, there were so many challenges for me in school. Those challenges and those things i faced kept telling me to move on and to do something best. So I moved on, I was telling myself that what a waste of coming to school if I have nothing to achieve at the end of the year. I fought, worked so hard to achieve it. Even at home, I tried so hard to sacrifice everything I love just to focus on my work and assessments knowing that i can do it...

The other thing that made me keep going on is attending the Leadership Group. When we had activities and things we did for the leadership group, i was so happy and i felt so important because every student in there as well enjoyed having communications with others and fellowship. I also enjoyed writing on my blog because it helped me a lot with my learning. Writing is one of my best hobby because it is something that improve my speaking skills in English. Sometimes, I have so many words in my mind but i don't really say them but all i have to do is write them all down. Posting on my blog help me with that because I wrote everything that is happening in my learning at school, whether it is something that makes me improve and move on or something that I have been struggled on. All I need to say is that I want to keep on blogging and posting next year.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Christina, congratulations to you for achieving level 2! I can hear the relief in your voice that your efforts over the course of this year have produced the results you've worked so hard for. I hope you keep blogging in 2019 - does that mean that you will be coming back to PHS for year 13?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i will come back next year. i wish to keep on blogging next year as well.

      Delete